Sunday 19 November 2017

Spread an attitude of Gratitude

I don't know that I say it enough but I have the most amazing friends. Even when I share a partucularly goofy moment they come out in droves to show they are there to care and support me. I will never forget how fortunate I am to be here and to know so many awesome people.
I attended a service yesterday for a beautiful soul taken way too soon after a lengthy battle with cancer.
Friends and family spoke of her courage and spirit and caring for others despite what she was going through. I couldn't help but smile at a kindred spirit. I will let you in on a little secret.. caring for others and keepin on is so much better than dwelling on the cloud where you're at.. she got that.
I wish I had known her instead of only knowing of her. My teddybear has a HUGE extended family! She was truly a gem.
I too will keep on putting one foot in front of the other until the planning committee tells me otherwise..and even then I will argue the point. There is still so much to be to be done and so much I wanna do .. over is not even being entertained.
Today is about getting things done and then getting into the craftroom for a while. Tonight i will have dinner with a couple of my favourite people.
Wherever you are i hope you get to spend time with someone you love. Life is too short. Don't forget to enjoy it!

No comments: